Friday, August 28, 2009

7/14/09 Clouded Vision It’s all about your point of view. From one vantage point, life is miserable alone. At the other side, self-love needs to be harvested and grown. We spend our days moving from place to place, but do we ever stop to smell the roses, appreciate all that we have? Get me the hell outa here. How many lives have I lived? Too much pain, for little gain. Why must it always change and never be the same. Déjà vu is impossible too, in this busy world that my soul has been tangled in. I can’t get out before my turn, must wait in line to feel the burn. You get what you’ve got. Why can’t you leave me alone and suffocate me at the same time? What does an anniversary of 25 years really mean to me? They made the choice before I was born with hopeful wishes of love’s children bourn. But those dreams have long since come to fruition, letting go of intuition as we all sink into a pool of life’s muddy lessons. Muddied with blood, tears and sweat. My life somehow doesn’t seem complete yet. What does my future hold, any love, career high reaching goals? In 25 years where do I hope to be? Living happily, well traveled and surrounded by love. Let us all have these celebratory gifts from above. Tomorrow is another day closer to My new beginning. But who knows if that place is better than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment