Friday, August 28, 2009

Inspired Dreams

8/20/09 – 8/21/09 Inspired Dreams J-Love Inspired by John, I’m writing a song. It’s about life, and love, and loss. I try to imagine the world you dreamed of through your various paintings of peace. You begged and you pleaded and then you were gone, but your dream still lives on in me. I’ve taken a dream upon my shoulders but the answers are not quick to come. Why John, did you love so much and how did you know she was the one? Right now I’m stuck in a circle it seems, sewing my life in a knot. To let it unravel and set myself free. Not ready to dig in this plot. Ever changing lives lead to never-ending dreams. With each new mistake comes another philosophy. The stars up above, and the earth down below, with all the people in between, Comfort my soul and carry me home as my days are numbering. Who knows what the future of tomorrow will bring, but one thing I hope will come true: Together we can accomplish peace John, through the dream that awakened in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment