Monday, January 11, 2010

A poem on friendship

I'm a lover, a giver, a dreamer, a friend
I will stick by you until the end
That is if you let me, I'll be there in kind
I'll help lift you up and broaden your mind
For all this I give, I ask for something:
A friendship that lasts above all other things
I'm better than those who steal and move on
Ours would be a friendship to truly lean on
Please let me help you with the troubles you face
I need a friend too, on which to brace
Together our combo can really be known
As a friendship into which both parties have grown
Again I beg that you understand
How important you are to the greater plan
True friendship is capable of changing the world
Together we'll see more than alone ever could
The joy one can find alongside another
Can never be better than friendship forever

No comments:

Post a Comment