Monday, January 11, 2010

Reflections

1/7/09

There’s not much else I can do but silently miss you. My hands are tied behind my heart. The pain of missing you is still not greater than the pain of having you. My weary bones gather strength from the inner spirit to look forward. I appreciate my past. My life was different before I knew you, and yet again it is changing after loosing you. I may miss, I may feel despair. But what is life if not to get hit by passing rocks just to get back up again. The sooner we learn this the better. I care, I love, I miss, I dream, I fight, I breath, I grow, I teach, I fall, I believe, I am you and you are with me.

I can’t let your memory hold me back or get me down. You tattooed my heart with your soul and as unforgettable as you may be, I only belong to me. Sometimes I wish for that spotless mind, what peace may come to leave you behind. But what was shared is not ours alone. Our love was given between two hearts unknowing who or what else our emotion affected.

To have loved and feel love creates a deity to be shared throughout the universal spirit of amore in its entirety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment