Thursday, September 24, 2009

a rap song (why not)

And I'll be livin' this life- hoping to find my wife, cutting through shit like a knife, minus the strife. Don't it look nice? Just gettin' started on this coaster ride of mine. Don't call me again 'cause I'm doing just fine. I got dreams too, that don't include you, so get a clue, pretty girl. Once my world, now you're gone. Time for me to do the same and move on.
I'm the one in the sky, like a dandelion floatin' high. Don't worry babe, I'll catch ya on the flip side. Once again or never again. Your bullshit ain't got no place to land. And on this hand I got a peace sign wavin'. Goodbye to you who 4ever be hatin'. So hear me shout, 10/4 over and out, your lies just don't hold any clout since you left me with the gift of doubt.
Hey pretty girl, is that you cryin'? 'Cause I finally figured out what fools be lyin'? Thought you could play me too, huh boo? Guess this jewel has turned you into the fool. So fuck off and cool that ass off in da pool. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment