Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sunday Secret

9/7/09 This is for the readers out there. Sunday Secret J-Love _______________________
I have a secret rainbow friend Who comes and goes now and again Dances with me all night, then flashes a secret smile Spinning E/motions, slow to notice that I have a secret smile Sundays are for lovers, not of the usual kind Sundays are for lovers, who can't make up their mind We gather in the dark filling up the corners of the bar, oh there you are! You are coming to dance with me Together we swing knowing it means nothing Yet we share rainbow love and trust openly Sundays are for lovers, but not the usual kind Sundays are for lovers, who can't make up their mind We love each other because no one else does Found: An easy connection through the buzz Lighthearted and carefree because you mean nothing to me But it's Sunday so we'll see Yeah, it's Sunday so M-A-Y-B-E Sundays are for lovers, we're not the usual kind Sundays are for lovers, we can't make up our mind Sundays are for lovers, we're not the usual kind Sundays are for lovers, we won't make up our mind Oh yeah, It's my secret and I'll never make up my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment