Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear Anger

9/16/09
Dear Anger,
I am mad at you. 
You steal my friends and block their hearts. 
You make decisions through judgement clouded emotions. 
You use your power to ruin my days and kill where happiness and love was. 
Anger, you make me ANGRY! 
I wish I could strangle you before you creep into veins like a disease. 
Anger, I hate you. 
I hate you for the feelings you bring out in me. 
Anger makes us do or say things we done mean. 
Anger, some people use you as a coping mechanism or a reason to treat people badly. 
Well I don't agree with You, anger. 
Your reasons are lower than dirt for me. 
After anger comes fear and you should be afraid, anger. 
Happiness and love will tie you down where you belong next to jealousy and pride. 
And in the end, You anger, will be the one who has died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment